Citizens for a healthy bay of Tacoma Washington picked up about 500lbs. of promotion materials on the beaches of commencement bay. Printed on a combo of plastic and paper and creating lots of trash.

The company logo is from GreenAir Inc, fragrance oils and diffuser company at www.newgreenair.com.

Obviously a very irresponsible company and selling a lot of cheap Chinese *** anyway.

Dumping trash like this is always terrible but to be found on a beach in bulk is an indication of intentional trashing. Careless handing out a bunch of promo by a manufacturer is irresponsible

This person wrote the review other product from Greenair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Greenair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greenair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greenair?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more