Greenair - Promotional trash
Citizens for a healthy bay of Tacoma Washington picked up about 500lbs. of promotion materials on the beaches of commencement bay. Printed on a combo of plastic and paper and creating lots of trash.
The company logo is from GreenAir Inc, fragrance oils and diffuser company at www.newgreenair.com.
Obviously a very irresponsible company and selling a lot of cheap Chinese *** anyway.
Dumping trash like this is always terrible but to be found on a beach in bulk is an indication of intentional trashing. Careless handing out a bunch of promo by a manufacturer is irresponsible
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle. I..."
- "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."